SOP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SELECTION OF PURES

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who Is the Best Leader?

Go down 
+2
sop gangsta1
SOP HIGH AF
6 posters

Who is the Best Leader?
1: Sith
Who Is the Best Leader? I_vote_lcap29%Who Is the Best Leader? I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 10 ]
2: snorki
Who Is the Best Leader? I_vote_lcap12%Who Is the Best Leader? I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 4 ]
3: Orhung
Who Is the Best Leader? I_vote_lcap18%Who Is the Best Leader? I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 6 ]
4:Razcalz
Who Is the Best Leader? I_vote_lcap6%Who Is the Best Leader? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
5: Logic
 6% [ 2 ]
6: i bro
Who Is the Best Leader? I_vote_lcap9%Who Is the Best Leader? I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 3 ]
7: drag
Who Is the Best Leader? I_vote_lcap9%Who Is the Best Leader? I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 3 ]
8: Nut arrows
Who Is the Best Leader? I_vote_lcap3%Who Is the Best Leader? I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
9: k4rl
 6% [ 2 ]
10: sl dick
Who Is the Best Leader? I_vote_lcap2%Who Is the Best Leader? I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 34

AuthorMessage
SOP HIGH AF

SOP HIGH AF

Who Is the Best Leader? Empty
PostSubject: Who Is the Best Leader?   Who Is the Best Leader? EmptyFri May 04, 2012 4:36 am

[wow]SOP IS THE BEST SOP[/wow]
Back to top Go down
http://Sourmath.com
sop gangsta1

PostSubject: Re: Who Is the Best Leader?   Who Is the Best Leader? EmptyFri May 04, 2012 11:50 am

Orhong fastest at making a pile... We d0 k0 good caller but sometimes to slow but he knows the most about what hes doing... Sith best leader in keeping a clan together.. dont know what your talkin bout. my vote:

orhong: #1 w57
sith #1 clan organization/decisons
We d0 k0: #1 in small situations

For big wild on saturday: not sure but my best order sith/orhong/we do k0

---invite me back niggaas

Back to top Go down
i bro

i bro

PostSubject: Re: Who Is the Best Leader?   Who Is the Best Leader? EmptyFri May 04, 2012 1:39 pm

SoP LogiC>rest
Back to top Go down
SOP Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who Is the Best Leader?   Who Is the Best Leader? EmptyFri May 04, 2012 6:29 pm

very cute, I said I wouldn't comment on this but I do think it's actually important if no one takes offence to this. I believe all of these people are better than others in different parts. Orhong is fastest t saying a name. for sure. GB Leader is a great person at instructing on how to do better. We d0 k0 is a very smart person with tatics, sn0rki is best leader with no mic, I think personally I am the best at taking scrubs and keeping them together. I am unsure how you can actually decide who the best is. But it is good to have feedback. please do leave feedback. Do not be biased, do not hold back oppinions in nice ways.

This could be interesting.

Everyone on this list has good charecteristics that others do not. No one is perfect, learn from it do NOT take offence.
Back to top Go down
https://sop-rs.rpg-board.net
We D0 K0

PostSubject: Re: Who Is the Best Leader?   Who Is the Best Leader? EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:29 am

I guess I just got demoted in your eyes.

But I guess Orhun is the fastest caller/pile caller. Sith is quick when it matters to and he knows how to keep a clan running and working. Myself I think I'm good at leading, but due to not being more than fluent in english my calling is not very efficient and some piles I can't pronounce properly Embarassed
Snorki needs to talk more now that he can to.

What I think we lack in during wars is proper instructions when it comes to returning. We just expect people to know where the fight is and forget about that it does move and that we lose alot of people who tries to return through the other clan being killed on the way. Let's say we fight at vents(volcano things east of corp) and Ef's to the west of us. We will just tell people to return using canoes, not that they should go a bit south before they start running east so they don't end up in Ef's clump. I believe more people return than we think but that they die more often than they actually come back. If you die once to running into the other clan most people realize that they need to go more south/north next time, but instead of having everyone die the first time they try to return we could just have someone tell people how to get there during the fight.

Last edited by We D0 K0 on Sat May 05, 2012 3:11 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
SOP Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who Is the Best Leader?   Who Is the Best Leader? EmptySat May 05, 2012 3:01 am

L0l I know your not serious.
Back to top Go down
https://sop-rs.rpg-board.net
We D0 K0

PostSubject: Re: Who Is the Best Leader?   Who Is the Best Leader? EmptySat May 05, 2012 3:10 am

I reffered to not being on the list, also I updated my post Smile
Back to top Go down
SOP HIGH AF

SOP HIGH AF

PostSubject: Re: Who Is the Best Leader?   Who Is the Best Leader? EmptySat May 05, 2012 3:24 am

We do K0 im soo sorry i left you out i completely forgot about you bro im soo sorry
Back to top Go down
We D0 K0

PostSubject: Re: Who Is the Best Leader?   Who Is the Best Leader? EmptySat May 05, 2012 3:43 am

SOP HIGH AF wrote:
We do K0 im soo sorry i left you out i completely forgot about you bro im soo sorry

Lol it's cool Smile
Back to top Go down
Orhun

PostSubject: Re: Who Is the Best Leader?   Who Is the Best Leader? EmptySun May 06, 2012 12:42 pm

LOool, sounds cool, for me its Sith, always has been.
Back to top Go down
SOP HIGH AF

SOP HIGH AF

PostSubject: Re: Who Is the Best Leader?   Who Is the Best Leader? EmptyMon May 07, 2012 7:02 am

Orhung you get better every day bro from last year i remember how you called now i remember how you call and its such a difference i dont think you can see it but you get better everyday!
Who Is the Best Leader? Tumblr_m19dw20MzF1qdlh1io1_400
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Is the Best Leader?   Who Is the Best Leader? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Is the Best Leader?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SOP :: General Discussion-
Jump to: