SOP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SELECTION OF PURES

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[BOTGUIDE]Tha moneymaking guide for you noob pizza\addy arrow beggars!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
von berg

[BOTGUIDE]Tha moneymaking guide for you noob pizza\addy arrow beggars! Empty
PostSubject: [BOTGUIDE]Tha moneymaking guide for you noob pizzaaddy arrow beggars!   [BOTGUIDE]Tha moneymaking guide for you noob pizza\addy arrow beggars! EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:56 pm

SOOOOO this is a method I use to make my money its like the most afk, illegal, and easiest way ever...
Basically what I do is I make a lvl 3 account, train it to 40 fishing, go to karamja and fish lobsters there, you will get like 40k per hour there.

well I dont really fish myself, I let a bot fish for me... (never bot on ure main account or ure pure bacause u have a high risk of getting banned) < doesn't matter if u just have a lvl 3 with no stats at all and just some lobsters on it, but you might want to trade it to ure other acount before it gets banned with like 20k lobsters because that would be like a 4.5m waste xd

SO let me explain how you get the bot, this is again very easy xd

go to this link and press download ---> www.epicbot.com
[BOTGUIDE]Tha moneymaking guide for you noob pizza\addy arrow beggars! Epic12

After you have done this you open your bot... (there should be an icon on your desktop)

[BOTGUIDE]Tha moneymaking guide for you noob pizza\addy arrow beggars! Click11

Epicbot will pop up, follow the steps...

[BOTGUIDE]Tha moneymaking guide for you noob pizza\addy arrow beggars! Step110

Next steps...

[BOTGUIDE]Tha moneymaking guide for you noob pizza\addy arrow beggars! Bot110

AND THATS IT YOU ARE OFFICIALLY BOTTING NOW!!! BUT REMEMBER ONLY BOT FOR CASH ON NOOB ACCS YOU DONT CARE ABOUT LOSING, NEVER BOT ON YOUR MAINS OR PURES!!![u][b]
Back to top Go down
Orhun

PostSubject: Re: [BOTGUIDE]Tha moneymaking guide for you noob pizza\addy arrow beggars!   [BOTGUIDE]Tha moneymaking guide for you noob pizza\addy arrow beggars! EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:44 pm

lol .... I will never bot but whatever suits your boats .... talk about a money making guide lol !
Back to top Go down
von berg

PostSubject: Re: [BOTGUIDE]Tha moneymaking guide for you noob pizza\addy arrow beggars!   [BOTGUIDE]Tha moneymaking guide for you noob pizza\addy arrow beggars! EmptyThu May 17, 2012 1:21 am

i never bot on my mains.
like 90% of rs uses this to make money xd
Back to top Go down
Orhun

PostSubject: Re: [BOTGUIDE]Tha moneymaking guide for you noob pizza\addy arrow beggars!   [BOTGUIDE]Tha moneymaking guide for you noob pizza\addy arrow beggars! EmptyThu May 17, 2012 1:23 am

Sado ... narb
Back to top Go down
von berg

PostSubject: Re: [BOTGUIDE]Tha moneymaking guide for you noob pizza\addy arrow beggars!   [BOTGUIDE]Tha moneymaking guide for you noob pizza\addy arrow beggars! EmptyThu May 17, 2012 3:51 am

oh lol look ive made 2m sofar today and the day hasnt even finished yet!
Back to top Go down
SOP HIGH AF

SOP HIGH AF

PostSubject: i love to bot   [BOTGUIDE]Tha moneymaking guide for you noob pizza\addy arrow beggars! EmptyWed May 23, 2012 5:31 am

Jjwait how manybots do you run in a day? Because I do 3 and I only make 1 mil a day because it stops after like an hour and plus I use mY bot on my pure and main
Back to top Go down
http://Sourmath.com
von berg

PostSubject: Re: [BOTGUIDE]Tha moneymaking guide for you noob pizza\addy arrow beggars!   [BOTGUIDE]Tha moneymaking guide for you noob pizza\addy arrow beggars! EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:44 am

i first ran 3 bots and made 1m per day, now i have 4 bots that are 99 fishing and 6 other with 80+ and make like 3-4m a day sometimes even 6m
but u need to watch them sometimes if they are still running
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [BOTGUIDE]Tha moneymaking guide for you noob pizza\addy arrow beggars!   [BOTGUIDE]Tha moneymaking guide for you noob pizza\addy arrow beggars! Empty

Back to top Go down

[BOTGUIDE]Tha moneymaking guide for you noob pizza\addy arrow beggars!
Page 1 of 1